Drayage & Intermodal
Servicing marine terminals and rail yards nationwide.
Our 100% asset-based green fleet is flexible, reliable, and state-of-the-art.
Fulfillment strategies to meet the needs of increasing supply chain complexity.
Integrated partner services – you deal with one company and one voice.
Quality in Everything We Do
Let Total Transportation Services (TTSI) help your business stay a step ahead. We are an innovative, asset-based logistics provider driven by Sustainability, Safety, and Compliance. We are experts in distributing imports within the US, Canada, and Mexico.
TTSI has a foothold in deep-water ports nationwide, including the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, two of the busiest ports in the world. Serving all of Southern California, Central California, the Pacific North West to the East Coast with our expert team of partners.
Customers are the reason we are in business. Your satisfaction is our work. Every customer is treated as if they were our only customer. From the initial contact to final freight disposition, our desire to please is paramount. We earnestly aspire to this goal every moment of every day.
We have the experience and the infrastructure to provide full-service drayage, over-the-road, brokerage, and warehousing.
In our post-911 world, providing exceptional carrier, drayage, warehousing and construction services is just not enough. The security of our client's inventory is a critical component as well. TTSI deeply believes in this philosophy.
We take it seriously!
At each of our distribution facilities, whether on the West Coast or East Coast, Total Transportation Services (TTSI) has installed policies and procedures aided by technology to ensure that our customer's product is secure.
Ensuring the Security of Our Freight
- We track all movement in transit from freight inception to freight delivery
- Automatic alerts to dispatch if route changes and unauthorized movement occur
- Offering portable transceivers, hidden in freight to monitor cargo movement
- Claim Liability Management – We resolve losses and damage quickly
Total Transportation Services (TTSI) uses Cargo Net theft prevention and recovery system.
Ensuring our drivers are reliable
- We do extensive background checks on our drivers
- We require drivers to pass both written and driving performance evaluations
- We make sure our drivers perform all required drug-testing
- New drivers are required to have federally mandated TWIC cards
- New drivers are required to meet TTSI policies and procedures prior to moving 1st load
- Participation in the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) security program
24/7 on-site security
- Facility entrance manned by a security company with security patrols
- Off-site surveillance of guard post and facility
- Masonry Wall 8’ to 10’ high and reinforced chain-linked fencing 6’ to 8’ high
- 8’ reinforced iron gate with secure locking mechanism
- Appropriate signage at the entrance of the facility and all areas are well-illuminated w/backup power
- Camera and alarm surveillance with digital recording
- Telephone, Two-Way Radios, and email available at guard posts
Warehouse security designates areas for authorized personnel only
- Pictured ID Cards are required on-premises and all areas are card accessed
- Personal vehicles are prohibited from the entry of yard or warehouse
- License Plates and Drivers' Picture ID are required and recorded in a log
- Delivery and pick up are controlled by Customer “PRO” Number
- Drivers are not allowed on the dock, unless escorted by management
- Camera and Alarm Surveillance with Digital Recording
- Trash is compacted on-site
Safety is a Core Value of Our Company
Total Transportation Services (TTSI) is committed to continuously improving driver performance. From our interactive driver programs to in-truck safety systems to ensuring our driver's health.
Safety Certified & Licensed
We are 100% California Compliant